17 June 2022
Growth and engagement amongst priorities
GROWING membership, gaining more influence over EU policy-making and increasing sustainability engagement are amongst the targets set by Europatat in its 2022-2025 strategy.
The organisation membership approved a new vision and mission for Europatat, as well as the key fields of action and priorities for the next three years, when it held its conference in Dublin recently.
Some of the examples and targets set include:
• Membership’s enlargement: More representativeness by reaching a total of 80 members
• Regularly updated potato sector database on several priority dossiers to influence EU policy makers or sector developments
• Become a recognised leader for key dossiers such as potato health benefits, sustainability and trade
• Increase engagement with civil society stakeholders on sustainability values of the potato
• Improve RUCIP’s visibility and trust among countries and companies in Europe