21 April 2022
All those in potato supply chain urged to register
WITH The World Potato Congress date fast approaching, those interested in attending are being urged to register their interest.
The congress is the 11th one to be held, attracting people from throughout the potato industry, including:
- Potato producers, wholesalers, retailers and the food service sector
- Machinery providers
- Technology providers
- International experts on the potato industry, fresh market and processing
- Food manufacturers
- International potato/food associations
- Environmental groups
- Government bodies & NGO’s
- Academics and researchers
After editions in China and Peru, World Potato Congress (WPC) 2022 will this year take place from May 30th to June 2nd in Dublin, Ireland, where it is being hosted by The Irish Potato Federation.
Content continues after advertisements
There are expected to be more than 1,000 participants from across the globe. The 12 key speakers are pictured.
You can register your interest here .