THE Agricultural and Budgeting Costing Book has recently been published by Agro Business Consultants.
The May 2021 edition of the book contains contains up-to-date farm and rural business information.
The contents include:
• Fully updated gross margins for crops, including net margins for key enterprises
• Sensitivity analysis and discussion of market prospects
• Information on alternative enterprises, diversification and non-farming income
• Explanation of support systems and grants across GB, including BPS rules and rural grants. An outline of post-Brexit farm policy
• Farming costs including fertiliser and pesticides
• Overhead cost data covering machinery, labour, contracting, building costs and rents
• An overview of taxation and the legislation affecting agriculture
• General reference information