Knowledge exchange event
Wednesday 16 September 2020
What UK growers can learn from how NZ farm operations
Take part in this new knowledge exchange series in conjunction with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
Get your questions answered in this virtual platform to help UK and NZ farmers and businesses to work together for knowledge exchange; sharing and discussing new ideas, personal experiences, and research-based insight. This time we're asking...
• What does it mean to work smarter not harder?
• What can UK farmers learn from how NZ farmers operate, putting their expertise into practice?
• Can efficiency and productivity be achieved without being cost prohibitive?
• How did New Zealand farmers invest in technology? Where did the money come from?
• How does technology go hand in hand with sustainability?