Agriculture 2028: Transitioning to Life Beyond Direct Payments
Tuesday 16 November 2021
conference at QE II Centre open to all
‘Agriculture 2028: Transitioning to Life Beyond Direct Payments’ is to be held at the QE II Centre in London on 16th November.
Sessions will focus on the gaps that need to be bridged by the industry to reach success after 2028. These include:
· The trade competitiveness gap – what should be the focus of UK agriculture in international markets and what can we learn from others?
· The farm management skills gap – what skills will we need in 2028?
· The technology gap – how do we bridge the disconnect between ag-tech uptake in the industry?
· The information gap – what is needed from media and information sources?
· The innovation gap – what innovations are needed to help support a productive and sustainable farming and livestock sector?
· The entrepreneurship gap – what is being done to improve this, how and by who?
The conference is open to anyone, both members of the Institute and non-members. Book your tickets on the IAgrM website: www.iagrm.com/conference