The British Potato Show returns to Harrogate in November!
With the harvest season typically concluded and preparations for the new year in motion, BP will return on November 22nd and 23rd at the Yorkshire event centre in Harrogate - a date favoured by participants.
This year sees a record amount of trade stands, as the industry prepares to come together again. Emerging out of covid, events are back bigger and better than before, with the industry realising the power and benefits of face-to-face events.
BP2023 organisers are thrilled to welcome the seminars back at this year's show, presenting visitors with technical talks, along with current industry topics and issues.
Show evolution has continued, with crop production exhibits being joined by an ever-expanding range of post farm expertise. So, while growers will be catching up on everything from varieties to sprout suppression, factory staff will be exploring developments as diverse as water treatment, haulage and the very latest in optical sorting and whole crop utilisation.
Visitors to BP2023 will have access to:
- Scores of Europe’s leading potato companies
- The latest in potato research & development
- All types of farm, packing and processing machinery
- New breakthroughs in production and processing
- Business news and emerging opportunities
- Buyers, suppliers and advisers from plough to plate
- THE way to stay in touch and ahead!
Adding an extra layer of prestige to the event, the National Potato Industry Awards will be held at the Old Swan in Harrogate on the first evening of the show, Wednesday, November 22nd . These prestigious awards are a celebration of excellence and innovation within the potato industry. We are thrilled to announce the return of the hugely-popular guest speaker, Rod Woodward, following his much-lauded appearance at the last awards ceremony. For more information on the awards, please visit www.potatoreview.com/national-potato-industry-awards.
With its unique blend of information-sharing, networking, and innovation, BP2023 promises to be an essential event for anyone involved in the British and global Potato Industry.
- For free visitor tickets and to plan your visit, see www.bp2023.co.uk
- To enquire about one of the last few available stands at the show email [email protected]
- Press Contact: Robyn Teague [email protected] 01778 395 022
BP2023 will take place on November 22nd and 23rd at place at Yorkshire Event Centre.
Exhibition stands can now be booked – visit www.bp2023.info for more details.
With thanks to our gold sponsors ...
Thanks to our silver sponsors ...
Thanks to our bronze sponsors ...